Geek Social
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!

Go down 
+14
Ryan
Hard Gay
freedomsdreams
pyronigma
Captain Eliyahu
Ben
Shell
Gazzerz
Kevin
Reprimanded Mandrake
Xander
Justin
Marshall
Rebecca
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Insane
Insane
Ryan

Number of posts : 833
Level of Amanda-ness : 10
Level of Faggotry : 400
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty07/07/09, 08:37 pm

I'm having a bad day, with no time for relaxing, and a headache that won't go away. Life sucks right now.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

Number of posts : 1720
Level of Amanda-ness : -29
Level of Faggotry : 667
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty07/07/09, 09:17 pm

Hear, hear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Ryan
Insane
Insane
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty09/07/09, 05:52 pm

My dog ran away last night, and he's been missing for almost 24 hours. That's the longest he's ever been gone by about 20 hours......
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty09/07/09, 06:25 pm

Here's hoping that Buttons comes home soon.
Back to top Go down
freedomsdreams
Veteran
Veteran
freedomsdreams

Number of posts : 148
Level of Amanda-ness : 1
Level of Faggotry : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty09/07/09, 10:55 pm

my cell phone just broke. all i see on the screen is white

and oh no, i loved Buttons
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

Number of posts : 250
Level of Amanda-ness : 0
Level of Faggotry : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty09/07/09, 11:52 pm

i had a super long day at work and i think Dan is mad at me. It seems that everything i do he thinks is annoying and today he left for work without giving me a hug and kiss goodbye. And all he said was "bye love ya"
Back to top Go down
http://myspce.com/hugmyflowerwithyoureyes
Ryan
Insane
Insane
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty10/07/09, 12:54 am

He's ok! Buttons is OK!!

A nice woman from a several miles (yes, several miles) down the road found him stalking about her yard, apparently lost and unwilling to leave his newfound comfort zone. This woman happened to be afraid of animals though, and Buttons looks an awefully lot like a fox (those of you who've seen him can testify to this). Apparently, the woman called 911 to tell them there was a fox in her yard, but apprently they never came or something(?).

Apparently, she looked again, and noticed that the "fox" was wearing a dog collar. She called her less animal-spooked neighbors over and the coaxed Buttons over with a piece of chicken. They looked at his tags, saw our number, and had another friend do a google search for our address. The woman came walking up the front yard, and said: "Have you lost a dog named "Buttons?" So of course, they let Buttons out of the car and everyone was happy and merry and relieved. And, of course, astounded that the old guy had traveled several miles across a major highway to wind up where he did.

But it's all good now, so I'm temporarily happy!

May the rest of you have as much luck with your problems.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty10/07/09, 01:54 am

Hurray for happy endings!
I'm glad he's alright.
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

Number of posts : 2342
Level of Amanda-ness : 6
Level of Faggotry : 725
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty11/07/09, 06:11 am

Still don't have a job.

Dad still hasn't done my taxes, and is still refusing to let anyone else touch them. Therefore FAFSA stuff still hasn't gone through. May have to delay going back to school yet AGAIN if he doesn't fucking hurry. I've been harassing him constantly since like March.

Goddamnitall.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty11/07/09, 10:34 am

So hopefully next week I was planning on getting a russian tortoise so I bought most of the stuff i needed for her a few days ago.Well Dan had told me last week that he would need to borrow like 40 or 50 dollars for rent which was fine. Well yesterday he told me that he needed to borrow almost 100 for rent.So now I have to go and return some of the things I bought for my tortoise so i can have gas money and pay my electric bill.

Also I did this thing online wher you get check to see how much mbps you are getting.Well I kept telling the Qwest people that I wanted 7mbps and when I checked I was only getting 1.5mbps.so now I ahve to call themto make sure that i'm not getting charged for 7mbps.

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty11/07/09, 01:29 pm

I just almost had a job. A job that would be paying me $9 an hour none the less, which is more than i made at my last job.

But then it didn't happen because I cant drive.

And why can't I drive? Because my father refuses to even teach me how to drive until I am making enough money to pay for insurance. And he doesn't believe me when I say that not being able to drive is effecting my ability to find a job, and constantly bitches at me about not having a job.

:|
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty15/07/09, 01:16 am

I guess this really isn't a vent but I thought I would share it anyway

So I was making dinner, Arrick was playing and Dan was on the computer. Dan's phone rings and it's his daughter's mom. She asks if we can take his daughter for the rest of the summer because she can't take her daughter's attitude anymore and the daughter keeps telling her mom that she wants to live with Daddy(Dan) and Becca(me). She also says that her daughter acts like a 15 year old and she never listens to her rules. Oh and I forgot to mention her daughter is five.

So we are going to have her living here for at least the next two months. Dan is really excited and I'm glad he is happy but we really didn't even discuss it at all. And not to sound like a bitch or anything but I'm not as excited and happy as I should be. I mean I'm going to be watching two kids all day by myself for the next two months and Dan will only be around in the late afternoon/evenings. And his daughter can be so mean to my son that it breaks my heart.

I know it is best for his daughter to be with us but still I have my doubts about her living with us. And what if her mom decides she wants us to keep her after school starts. What if she gives us custody and she lives with us until she's 18. How are we going to afford having two kids around especially when I go back to school.

I guess I need to take this one day at a time

Some people should never be parents...
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty15/07/09, 05:23 am

Wow, thats irresponsible as hell of her. "Oh hey, my kid is annoying me. Its yours now." basically sounds like what happened. I mean really, she must be stupid if she expects a five year old girl to listen to rules all the time. Shes still a little kid for christ's sake. Is she going to be paying you guys some sort of child support while the girl with you? Because really, as you said you already have one kid to take care of, and kids are expensive.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty15/07/09, 11:15 am

Yea I know and this isn't the first time she has dropped her kid off. When the daughter was 2 1/2 the mom decided to go to California for a year and the daughter stayed at Dan's parent's house. And she still received child support from Dan and has yet to pay it back.

But she told Dan's parents yesterday that she was going to try to get another job so she could pay us for watching the daughter. So Dan is going to talk to the child support people today and I have to go talk to the land lady to let her know what is going on.

And yes the mom is VERY irresponsible. As a mom is really pisses me off how someone could do that to their own child. But whatever the daughter will be in a better place now.
Back to top Go down
pyronigma
Obsessed
Obsessed
pyronigma

Number of posts : 434
Level of Amanda-ness : -7
Level of Faggotry : 174
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty31/07/09, 04:09 pm

College is a pain in the fricken arse!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elftown.com/member.html?membernr=136096
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

Number of posts : 1116
Level of Amanda-ness : 4
Level of Faggotry : 249
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty05/08/09, 04:44 pm

It smells like cat piss every where in this house. It's sooo fucking gross and I keep sneezing, and my eyes keep watering. And it's all because of my older sisters fucking cat.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty06/08/09, 06:01 pm

Work has been kind of silly lately. I usually end up working 1-1 1/2 hours after my shift was suppose to end and some people are flustering me. Also I am really tired but Dan didn't go to bed til really late this morning which means I'm not going to have any help with the kids all day. I also think I have an emerging headache but we will see.
Back to top Go down
pyronigma
Obsessed
Obsessed
pyronigma

Number of posts : 434
Level of Amanda-ness : -7
Level of Faggotry : 174
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty12/08/09, 04:57 pm

SMSU is really starting to piss me off, first I cannot get a copy of my unofficial transcripts via e-services because they for some reason don't want me to have it apparently. So I e-mailed them on the 3rd asking them what was up and if i could get a copy of the unofficial transcript for myself... They finally e-mailed me today, 9days later (7 business days), with a single fricken sentence: "Did you ever get your transcript?" leaving me here going WTF is WRONG with you people! I mean seriously.

I also had a meeting with an advisor this morning at 9, because I am considered a transfer student...and that was screwed up too... Some idiot chick from anoka-ramsey called me at 11 in the morning last week asking if I did my orientation which was cleared through two days prior, then went to ask if I was registered for a flippin RPS, and I told her I was transfer, and so little miss ditzy is all "oh, ok, well we'll set up a meeting for you" so she tells me that I have a meeting with Kate at 9 on the 12th, and I was like ok... So this morning I wake up at 7, leave by 8, and get to anoka-ramsey in cambridge, where I am enrolled, and I check in and the front desk guy is all like yeah...btw Kate is at the CR campus, and I'm like I'm enrolled here, you'd think they would set up the meeting HERE, and he said well I should of made sure of that when I called, and I was pissed at this point and I told him that some chick called me early morning last week and set up a meeting for me, I didn't call first, and he apologized, and then sat me in an office and I had my meeting via phone call, which was fricken awesome, and then my meeting was done and another advisor's meeting cancelled so that one sat with me to register and he was no help at all... seriously, he just sat there, didnt even attempt to make conversation past "oh, so you didnt actually go to SMSU? I was wondering how you would end up here if you were going there...." bastard

So then I got my speech and my english registered for and I'm going to retake calc, and that way I only needed to take a 3rd class to make 12 credits instead of 4 classes, and they didnt have my transcripts evaluated by then so I could register for it, so mister advisor guy had to write me a note and I had to go to the registration desk and register for it in person, which there was one person working and there was another lady just sitting there talking to her... bleck so after 10mins of standing there another lady finally came up and bleck

Then I went home

Then went to get my loan, which is now the pain in my ass currently...

and I just checked my e-mail... my transcripts have been evaluated...yay me

SMSU Gun
Back to top Go down
http://www.elftown.com/member.html?membernr=136096
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty13/08/09, 03:00 am

I hate "free panty no purchase required" coupons with a passion

Seriously every time i see a women come in with like two or three of these in her hand AND doesn't want to buy anything else, I want to punch her in the throat!!!

I know to you guys that sounds really mean but every time someone has one of those coupons i need to try my hardest to get them to buy something in the store because if we don't make money we don't get hours at work.

Here's what I had to repeat to 50+ woman today

Me: hi there what can I help you find today.

Customer: (hands me coupon) now where can I find these?
Me: well let me show you. did you know with this coupon you can also get 10$ off any bra. That;s a really good deal that you should take advantage of
Customer: (ummm that's ok maybe next time)
Me: well have you tried our new BBV bra? It has memory foam inside the cups so it conforms to your curves. It also has a softer material and a softer more comfortable wire. And with your coupon it would only be 32$ Did you want to try it on see how you like it?
Customer: (ummm no I'm fine for now,k now what colors can I get for my free panty?
Me: (responds either) A.) it can be any color but just can;t have any lace
or B.) can be any style but can;t have any lace or design and has to be a solid color of white black nude or pink fizz.

Customer: ok thanks

2 minutes later my boss calls me to ring these ladies up and others I haven't talked to on the sales floor. All they have is their panty and coupon

Me: Just that for you today. Are you sure you don't want to take advantage of 10$ off a bra?
Customer: (responds either) A.) oh i don't need any more bras or B.) no maybe next time or C.) no don't have any money

and to top it all off we did not have any small little bags to put these free panties in so I would have to tell these woman the following.

Me: and maam I do apologize but we are out of small bags would it be alright if I wrapped it in some tissue paper and put it in your purse or other bag you have on you?

Usually about 95% of women are ok with this. The other 5% (not to be racist) are usually young teens and asians. So this is what they usually say to me

Customer: you really don't have even a small bag to put it in?

Me: no ma'am I'm sorry. The smallest bag we have is our medium ones ( this bag is about 1ft wide and 9 in tall).
Customer: I will just take that then.
Me: (shows customer how small wrapped up panty really is) ok well it is really small but if you really want a bag and can certainly give on to you.
Customer: yes please.

And saying this to well over 50 woman in a day would make you rage too.

I hate retail!!!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Insane
Insane
Ben

Number of posts : 1162
Level of Amanda-ness : 1
Level of Faggotry : 710

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty13/08/09, 11:32 am

I'm surprised you guys have a coupon like, rather than, like a buy one get one deal... odd O_O
Back to top Go down
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal
Xander

Number of posts : 1410
Level of Amanda-ness : 2
Level of Faggotry : 918
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty13/08/09, 11:40 am

Poor management decision, or maybe they had an overstock and wanted to get rid of some and also get some advertising done at the same time. Either way I find the situational humor in this to be very funny. Mainly because it involves underwear, lol.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty24/08/09, 09:59 pm

I hate not having a sort of schedule. Everything the last few months has been so hectic and I haven't been able to feel like I'm standing on two feet. I'm so flustered and I feel really stupid because I still don't have a stupid job, and I'm living in the den at my parents >.<
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty24/08/09, 10:25 pm

Well, classes at MCTC started today. I guess I'm waiting until Spring to start.

I applied and was accepted back in Summer, and was unable to start then, so come Fall I just ignorantly assumed I needed to reapply. I did so and waited and waited and the application stayed pending, so finally I called admissions and asked about it (and I did explain that I had been accepted back for Summer quarter). The person there told me that I needed to apply a third time because there must have been something wrong with my application. I did so. Waited. Application again remained pending.

So then I called a second time, talked to someone else, and they told me all I needed to do was take my placement testing and I'd be good to go. She told me the days I could do that but I didn't have a pen on me at the time so I didn't write it down. A few days later I called again to get that information, and they told me that since I was a transfer student I didn't need to take placement testing, they just needed my transcripts. I explained to them that I had never had to take placement testing due to the fact that I was exempt from them at my previous school because of my ACT scores. They said that was still ok.

They told me this last week, and I have worked every day since. And the hours I worked were very similar to the Art Institute's registrar office hours, so I have been unable to get my transcripts.

I called MCTC again today, and explained the situation and they said if I could get them in today I would be able to start school this semester still.

I ended up explaining to my manager that I absolutely could not come into work today because I needed to deal with school.

I then bussed downtown, went to AI, paid the fee to have my transcripts sent out, went to MCTC (finally got there around 3), sat for 30 minutes waiting to talk to an Admissions Adviser only to find out that I FUCKING DID need to take placement testing, and that they had stopped doing placement tests at noon that day.

GOD. FUCKING. DAMNIT.

They need to fucking PROPERLY TRAIN the idiots in the admissions office.
I fully explained my situation to every one of them, and yet they all told me something different.
Back to top Go down
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal
Xander

Number of posts : 1410
Level of Amanda-ness : 2
Level of Faggotry : 918
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty02/09/09, 09:37 am

So for the past few mornings I've been perpetually annoyed by at least five separate alarm clocks.

First my Dad's goes off, he won't wake up for at least ten minutes, then my mom's goes off, often I have to go and just get her up because she'll hit snooze for an hour. Then my sister's goes off, except there's like three in her room and apparently she sets them all differently and then forgets about them.

And then there's this one alarm clock I can hear from one of my neighbors, and they don't shut it off for like an hour, and when they do, it comes back in five minutes.

And then it doesn't help that Gizmo and the new dog Buddy can't sit still for more than twenty minutes without barking at something or fighting, but only in the morning.

Can't a person just have some peace and quiet?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty02/09/09, 10:08 am

Welp, I'm probably the most retarded person ever. Last night I went fishing with dereck while I waited for lea to be done with class, well I wasn't to far. I was ON E. River Road pretty much. But when I left to go pick her up I took a left KNOWING I'm suppose to take a right, but I thought I took a right. SO I was super late because I didn't turn around right away. So now She's pissed at me and she should be because it was late at night. And I feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!
Page 22 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geek Social :: Discussion :: Real Life Discussion-
Jump to: