Geek Social
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!

Go down 
+14
Ryan
Hard Gay
freedomsdreams
pyronigma
Captain Eliyahu
Ben
Shell
Gazzerz
Kevin
Reprimanded Mandrake
Xander
Justin
Marshall
Rebecca
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

Number of posts : 250
Level of Amanda-ness : 0
Level of Faggotry : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty28/04/09, 12:34 pm

So I know I shouldn't be too terribly angry but my fiancee is terrible at math. So we needed to come up with 1340$ for the security deposit plus first month's rent on our apartment we are moving into. Since I only have a part time job and my fiancee has a full time AND part time job, he agreed to pay for his half and most of mine and I would pay him back later. So we have to go meet our landlord today give her the rent and security deposit and my fiancee tells me this MORNING that he realized he was about 300 dollars short because he had to buy tires and such. So he had to borrow almost 300 dollars from his mom today so we would have enough money.

I know shit happens but why couldn't he check how much money he had BEFORE the day we are suppose to hand in our money.

Also to move in we need our social security cards and Arrick needs his birth certificate. I got all of mine and Arrick's documents together and my fiancee tells me YESTERDAY that he has been missing his ssn card for years.

*sigh*

What a long day it's going to be.
Back to top Go down
http://myspce.com/hugmyflowerwithyoureyes
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal
Xander

Number of posts : 1410
Level of Amanda-ness : 2
Level of Faggotry : 918
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty28/04/09, 01:36 pm

Don't even get me started on needing birth certificates and social security cards for stuff, I've fought with so many Muslim women over those.

Speaking of which I wonder where I put those...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty29/04/09, 10:52 am

wait...muslim women. What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty29/04/09, 11:38 am

For whatever reason, all the financial stuff I've had to do at banks and things have almost all had Muslim women working there, and every time I have to explain the stupid discrepancies on the records and files. I blame the U.S. government.

Though since I've condensed my materials into ING and Credit Unions, and gotten the records changed, I've found things to be easier and Muslim free! (Not that the Muslim women were a bad thing, somewhat of an odd coincidence if anything).

=D
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty30/04/09, 11:04 am

Xander: if I could I would shrink really small and walk into your brain and try and figure out what goes on in there.

Now for a Vent

I a very tired. I stayed up late last night packing and watching the Incredibles. Moving more stuff today than alas I have to go to work.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

Number of posts : 2830
Level of Amanda-ness : 6
Level of Faggotry : 1279
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty01/05/09, 09:14 am

Rebecca wrote:

I a very tired. I stayed up late last night packing and watching the Incredibles. Moving more stuff today than alas I have to go to work.

AMAZING MOVIE

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it

so how are things?
Back to top Go down
https://geeksocial.rpg-board.net
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty01/05/09, 01:17 pm

I love that movie too but alas I have not seen the ending. But things are just kinda not going as well as they should. It's taking wwwwaaaaayyyyyy longer then I thought to move stuff and Arrick has not been feeling good lately with a fever. Also I am hungry!
Back to top Go down
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty04/05/09, 06:02 pm

I hate everything, what's the point of having one trillion of something when you can only transfer thirty million of it in a second?

So can go to sleep and then be able to work with it?

I hate backwards ass technology.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty06/05/09, 02:48 pm

I'm hungry, cold, and want school to be over with...
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Insane
Insane
Ryan

Number of posts : 833
Level of Amanda-ness : 10
Level of Faggotry : 400
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty06/05/09, 11:32 pm

I'm having trouble focusing on damn near anything. I can't even hold myself together long enough to throw together a descent backstory for a Dungeons and Dragons charecter. My homework essays are slowly becoming a patchwork of writing that's been patched together in unholy style over the course of several days. Quite frankly, it's starting to piss me off, but my determination to stay focused quickly fades...

It's...iritating.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

Number of posts : 2830
Level of Amanda-ness : 6
Level of Faggotry : 1279

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty07/05/09, 08:03 am

Ryan wrote:
I'm having trouble focusing on damn near anything. I can't even hold myself together long enough to throw together a descent backstory for a Dungeons and Dragons charecter. My homework essays are slowly becoming a patchwork of writing that's been patched together in unholy style over the course of several days. Quite frankly, it's starting to piss me off, but my determination to stay focused quickly fades...

It's...iritating.

well when i find it hard to focus, i give myself a point buy system...

every time i feel i have accomplished something, i give myself like 30 min to go play games...

it normally works
Back to top Go down
https://geeksocial.rpg-board.net
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty07/05/09, 11:50 am

Motivation; I think if every single one of us on the forums put ours together we'd have a handful.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

Number of posts : 1720
Level of Amanda-ness : -29
Level of Faggotry : 667

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty07/05/09, 01:17 pm

I talk funny and my mouth hurts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty07/05/09, 11:26 pm

Welcome to orthodontic hell.
Back to top Go down
freedomsdreams
Veteran
Veteran
freedomsdreams

Number of posts : 148
Level of Amanda-ness : 1
Level of Faggotry : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty08/05/09, 09:52 pm

so it was finals week! one of my classes has a scratch off final where you scratch off the answer like on a loto ticket. you get to keep going till you find the answer. first try=5 second=2 third=1 fourth=0 points. i was acing it until i missed a question so i started getting 0s and 1s. when i noticed this i double checked and i had been right for all of them. i got a c because of this and i had to much pride to admit i did it wrong. then i had my math exam. i almost am failing this class. i don't think i got enough to get the grade to get the credit. so now i had my law exam to finish. you had to answer 3 out of 4 question in essay style. i thought it was due at 9 just to find out at 8 that it was due at 5 and it's automatically 25% off when late and it's worth half of the total points in the class. hope my other 4 exams i did good on.

yeah, 7 exams

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 92415 i feel just so destroyed right now........this along with everything else. i want to confront jake, actually sit and talk with him. let him know how much he hurt my life. i want to tell his parents. i don't want to feel like i'm lying to them anymore when i see them at the renfest. i got in a relationship but because of that there's a friend that is suffering and the friendship of the three of us is dying and ripped to pieces. one of my classes in the summer might be cancelled and i can't take it any of the other times it is offered. -.-
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty10/05/09, 11:04 pm

Very upset....

So last year was my first mother's day and all my fiancee got my was a card while for his first father's day with his second child I got him a D&D miniatures scenario pack. Well this year he knew he needed to make it up to me or at least make the effort.

Well today I had to work from 6am to 10am. I came home with dishes dirty, the apartment a mess, and Arrick and him sleeping on the couch, and his bulky computer set up on our kitchen table. Well after Arrick woke him up he went to the bathroom and went straight into the bedroom w/o mentioning Mother's day. Well Arrick and I (since my fiancee was going to be sleeping the whole day) went to my parents house and visited my grandma in Shoreview. I also wanted to work on chemistry hw since my final is tomorrow.

So at dinner my fiancee calls my cell. Since I didn't want to disrupt dinner I didn't answer. Well since he didn't leave a message I called him back after dinner. He tells me that he is not going to be home tonight because instead of waiting for me to get home, he and his cousin Eddie(who I hate because he is a lazy, alcoholic, man whore, who btw took my fiancee to a strip club when I was over 9 months pregnant AND got my fiancee hooked on D&D). And once again doesn't even say Happy Mother's Day. I was so pissed I hung up on him.

what a f***ing jerk
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Insane
Insane
Ryan

Number of posts : 833
Level of Amanda-ness : 10
Level of Faggotry : 400
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty10/05/09, 11:25 pm

Rebecca wrote:
*snip*

Well, if it's any consolation, I wish you a happy Mother's Day.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty10/05/09, 11:29 pm

Thank you Ryan. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty10/05/09, 11:45 pm

Hey I suppose you would be a mom wouldn't you?

Happy Mother's day, I hope that your lilacs will bloom well and smell as strong as a thousand suns exploding!

=D
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty11/05/09, 12:37 pm

Xander oh my goodness you make me giggle! And thank you!
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

Number of posts : 1720
Level of Amanda-ness : -29
Level of Faggotry : 667

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty20/05/09, 09:08 pm

It's too warm...
and my AC broke.
It wasn't much, but it was something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty20/05/09, 11:33 pm

Disregard that I suck cocks >_>
Back to top Go down
Hard Gay
Troll
Troll
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 261
Level of Amanda-ness : 3
Level of Faggotry : 208
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty21/05/09, 06:39 pm

I don't know if any of you got this or not but I got this feeling I get at the end of a term/trimester/what have you. It's that feeling that it's sooo damn close to over and you want to be all chill and happy about it but you kinda can't cause you gotta catch up on all the shit you failed to remain attentive on during the class. Like a "I'm feeling pretty good this is almost done for summer but gay shit I got more work than ever to do so I don't fail."
Back to top Go down
pyronigma
Obsessed
Obsessed
pyronigma

Number of posts : 434
Level of Amanda-ness : -7
Level of Faggotry : 174
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty22/05/09, 11:37 am

Im fricken killing myself, you think someone would be smart enough to stop me!!! for god sakes even the people who have been smart enough to figure wont do anything and let me continue, what great friends... I mean my god, no one should ingest as much caffine as I do, or get as little sleep, or eat (or lack there of), or stress themselves out or whatever the hell bad habits I have come into doing...the consequences just decided to hit me hard when I need the benefits most of all... asshole addictions/habits/and such...pretty soon its going to drive me to smoke, or drink, or become a sex addict or something gay ass like that!!! I now have a manager talking shit about me at work and trying to get me in trouble and hes just a fucking faggot and gets to learn how bitchy i can be, especially when i decide to take all my frustration out on him....dumbass...

Now what I think is that I need a lot of people's addresses for grad party invite purposes and if i live through the next week, and if i still by chance have any hair on my head left, and if im not put into a straight jacket soon, we are going to have a party, and im going to find every goddamn thing i have ever accumulated through this fucking hellhole and we are going to fucking set everything ablaze and watch as the demons be expelled from the tools society thinks is all good!

EDIT: As a note, I apologize for the amount of swearwords that seem to appear in that message...I'm kind of upset. Normally I dont swear that much when typing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elftown.com/member.html?membernr=136096
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty27/05/09, 09:50 am

Structural protection my ass! And why can't I combine my PGC's? Seriously do I have to choke a bitch just to get this working the way I want?

And why is Rush Limbaugh such a retardo-douche bag?

EDIT: Structural Protection raped, PGCs ripped correctly, all is right in the world!

=D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!
Page 20 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geek Social :: Discussion :: Real Life Discussion-
Jump to: