Geek Social
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!

Go down 
+14
Ryan
Hard Gay
freedomsdreams
pyronigma
Captain Eliyahu
Ben
Shell
Gazzerz
Kevin
Reprimanded Mandrake
Xander
Justin
Marshall
Rebecca
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

Number of posts : 2342
Level of Amanda-ness : 6
Level of Faggotry : 725
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty30/10/08, 12:09 am

Nope. amanda.parker18@gmail.com
amanda.parker was taken. -cries-

Alsoooo, I thought your interview was next Thursday? Thats why you couldn't come to the Organization fair?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

Number of posts : 1116
Level of Amanda-ness : 4
Level of Faggotry : 249
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty30/10/08, 12:11 am

Oh ok .... shit ... my weeks are all fucked up >.<

the 30th is my interview ... so tomorrow.

so depending on the times I could make it to the Organization Fair >.<
Fuck my brain lol.
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty30/10/08, 12:13 am

Lol. Well, you should be able to make it then. I'm not sure how late it goes, but I think it does at least go that late.

OH WAIT. I WONDER...

-goes to check last week's M_F minutes- Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 161966

EDIT: Nope. Nevermind. Dangittttt Chriiiis, what are you good for? D<
lolkiddingkidding-cries--cuddles-
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty30/10/08, 12:16 am

Sent .... have fun shifting through the shit >.<
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty30/10/08, 12:18 am

Lol, it looks good in all honesty. You just need more so you can make it long enough.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty30/10/08, 01:12 pm

Do you like my random sentences?
especially the ones at the end. We were 'spose to do sense type thingys ... I failed >.
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty30/10/08, 01:32 pm

Its fineeeeee.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Insane
Insane
Ryan

Number of posts : 833
Level of Amanda-ness : 10
Level of Faggotry : 400
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty30/10/08, 04:59 pm

Yay! First time I'm happy we have an actual place for venting, or feel really silly[/emo] posting this here Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 313426

So, I spent several hours perusing the internet for even somewhat viable sources of evidence to use in my Empiric Essay which is due tommorrow. I had up this wonderful word document in which I was categorizing all the web sites I'd visited and all the statistical data they had according to which of my four countries they gave info about. Sooo, last night as I'm flopping into bed exhausted, I realize I forgot to shut down my computer, so I just kinda lean over and close the screen, thinking "it'll go into hibernation mode."

Yaaaaaaaaaaa, that didn't go over so well. See, it actually shut down. This killed all of my websites that were up as well as deleting my word document, which believe it or not I did not save. So basically, I've got a two-week paper due tommorrow, with essentially all of my evidence flushed down drain, and I've got two tests between me and the deadline as well.

I'm going to crawl into a corner and be manically depressed for a bit ok? Ok. I'll be back to let you know if I can expect to live past this later.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty30/10/08, 08:48 pm

I HATE MY FUCKING PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUCK
I mean fucking honestly. It was fucking fully charged, and had been on the fucking charger alll fucking day. Then Dereck calls and I answer, am on for like 3 fucking minutes and it fucking DIES. What the hell, I've never had this problem before, ever. It didn't start until I moved here. So no I need to talk to my mom about getting me a new fucking phone and possible getting an actual cell phone plan or something.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Insane
Insane
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty30/10/08, 09:29 pm

I have heard it said that batteries have a "memory" for charge. What this means is that if you were to charge a battery for significantly less than its full charge time, that it will start to only charge to the lesser capacity to which it was formerly charged. I have never been able to confirm or deny this rumor, but it may be what's happening to your phone.

Furthermore, when I opened my word program in class today, my computer managed to retrieve all of my work from last night that I forgot to save! Thank you windows vista!
Back to top Go down
freedomsdreams
Veteran
Veteran
freedomsdreams

Number of posts : 148
Level of Amanda-ness : 1
Level of Faggotry : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty30/10/08, 09:31 pm

gods scheduling lessons sucks!

so i'm within hours of my solo and i find out tonight that next wednesday is my instructor's last day because he got a job flying charter for atleast the winter. he's only going to be working a few days a week so he was going to try to do the charter and part time instructing but the instructing place won't let him do that because they think it's a 'conflict of intrest' so i might not get my solo before he leaves and who knows how fucking long it will be before my new instructor will sign me off. if i was going onto a new rating i'd be fine with a new instructor but not right in the fucking middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty30/10/08, 09:42 pm

yeah, Ryan, I've heard that too, for cell phones. but this is my home phone. And like I said it never did this before and it stays charged and what not, I don't us it that often. Basically only when Dereck calls.
My mom told me to unplug the battery and replug it in and then see what happens. I hope it works ... otherwise I'm off to buy a new phone.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Insane
Insane
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty30/10/08, 09:45 pm

Home phone eh? Ouch. My condolances.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty30/10/08, 11:04 pm

Bah ... we'll see what happens when dereck calls me tonight. And if it punks out on me again I'll seriously be throwing a fucking hissy fit.
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty30/10/08, 11:55 pm

My rant: I didn't get a chance to wish Chris a happy birthday today.
-cries-

Oh lol, how insignificant my problems seem. ha. Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 161966
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty31/10/08, 01:28 am

Hahah, hey Amanda .... I did lol.

Oh and my phone worked for the call tonight .... lets just hope that it works from now on >.<
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty31/10/08, 06:02 am

-kills you-
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty31/10/08, 06:24 am

Oh, and also...

WHY THE FUCK doesn't my computer have Helvetica of all things pre-installed. Seriously. It has all these other fonts pre-installed...fancy ones that aren't typically base fonts on the computer, and then they don't even have Helvetica? Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty03/11/08, 02:02 pm

So either A) I need a new battery for my home phone or B) I need a new phone all together. This really sucks, because I don't have many minutes left on my cell. This really really sucks. Plus last night I had no Internet when I got home.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty04/11/08, 12:59 pm

So to add on to my stupidity, I THOUGHT I saved my project the write way .... only to find out now that I did not and now I might have to turn my project in late, and this all amounts to me being stupid

Welp ... someone in class saved me ... but I still feel stupid lol.
and maybe a weeeeee bit crabby. can you guys believe it?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty07/11/08, 09:25 am

IT's SNOWING out ........... alsdfjlkszdjf;lsakjdflsdjfkldsf EWWWWWWW
Not cool kiddie pies, not coooooool
Back to top Go down
freedomsdreams
Veteran
Veteran
freedomsdreams

Number of posts : 148
Level of Faggotry : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty07/11/08, 10:23 am

stupid weather keeps canceling my flights >.< i wish it would snow here so there was at least a better reason to cancel
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

Number of posts : 1720
Level of Amanda-ness : -29
Level of Faggotry : 667
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty07/11/08, 03:23 pm

I apparently have to go to court about my accident.
They cited two things.

1. Speeding.
2. No proof of insurance.

That is, when...
1. There was no officer there to catch my speed when I crashed. (I was going between 50-55 mph.)
2. I had, as a matter of fact, just been given my proof of insurance that day in the mail, and had placed it in the back seat. Actually, I dug my proof of insurance out of my car when I went to get it in the impound.

So on December 17th, I get to go down to the Anoka courthouse and argue things that no one can prove.

Stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Ben
Insane
Insane
Ben

Number of posts : 1162
Level of Faggotry : 710

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty07/11/08, 03:55 pm

you could prolly say that it was a mechanical issue as to speed, and you already have the proof of insurance thing on hand
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

Number of posts : 1720
Level of Amanda-ness : -29
Level of Faggotry : 667
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty07/11/08, 03:58 pm

Well, they can't prove I was, and I can't prove I wasn't speeding.
Also, I can't prove that I had that in my car at the time, because I'm assuming they looked for it at couldn't find it.

So, we'll see how it turns out.

This is still over a month away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   Vent Your Little Heart Out!!! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geek Social :: Discussion :: Real Life Discussion-
Jump to: