Geek Social
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

Number of posts : 2342
Level of Amanda-ness : 6
Level of Faggotry : 725
Registration date : 2008-03-05

"Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!" Empty
PostSubject: "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!"   "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!" Empty09/08/08, 05:02 am

Otherwise known as, Brittany, Josh, and Amanda Go Clubbing, Pt. II
By Amanda Parker

Um... don't ask. I just felt like giving this a title + subtitle.

Seriously guys, tonight was an epic night. Failed, yes. But epic none the less. It started out with me sitting here on Wolfram listening to the eurodance channel on my vista sidebar radio. I really wanted to go out and do something, and the music put me in the mood to dance. So then I came up with the perfect solution: I would go clubbing.

The only problem with this is that everybody is way up there in St. Francis. So I post a bulletin on Myspace saying that I wanted to go clubbing, but all my friends live so far away. I really didn't expect anything to come of this, I posted it just because. Next thing I know Josh texts me saying that he wants to go clubbing as well, so he is coming down. We decide upon the Gay 90's. I was really excited, and I thought to myself "Now if only we had Brittany", but I didn't say anything because I assumed she was working.

Then Josh texts me. It reads "I just kidnapped Brittany!".

I was very pleased with this, and started to get even more excited. But at the same time, that was when I knew the night was doomed to failure. Whenever all three of us are together, the world ends.

The first mishap of the night came in the form of Brittany's shoes. She was dressed up really nice, but she had slipped on her tennis shoes when leaving the house. She brought with her knee-high boots to change into. The only problem is she has two pairs of boots that are very similar; the only difference is one pair are flats, and the others have heels. It was dark and she had grabbed one heeled one, and one flat one. Both were for her left foot.

Once she finishes lamenting the fact that she's going to have to wear her tennis shoes, we decide to leave. The only problem is, upon examining my bus schedules we find that the buses by my house don't run as late as I could've swore they did. But this problem was solved by my Dad, who kindly agreed to drive us down there.

So then we're down there. We're at the 90's, and everythign is seemingly ok. We walk up to the door with our IDs, and the bouncer tells us that tonight they're only 21+. Well, shit. We hadn't anticipated that. Josh had even checked the website, and didn't see anything about that.

So then we spend an hour wandering around downtown, until we discover that there really isn't anything for us to do. We sit down on a bench and call my Dad and ask him to pick us up. This is where the fun begins.

It was nearly 2:00 AM and all the bars were starting to clear out. The streets are littered with people who had a bit too much to drink. Some short Mexican guy, and his female friend come walking past us. This guy says: "I feel like a sexy dance. You guys want a sexy dance?" He looks at Josh. "This guy wants one. Come on ladys, give me a sexy beat. We started laughing, and his friend starts singing for him. He dances a small amount, and we're all just laughing and having a good time. As he's walking away he says "Have a good night, recycle, and vote Democrat!"

This caught the interest of some of the people in the area. One woman starts yelling "Yeah! Obama! Obama!", then a group of women walks past. One of them says "Democrats had slaves too!". "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!" says one of her friends, and to this she says "Nah. I'm just keepin' it real."

Its really one of those things that you had to be there for. It was honestly the funniest thing I've heard in a long, long, LONG time. The next couple minutes pass without any excitement, but then this verrrrry gay sounding black man walks up to us.

"Oh girl, I LOVE your haircut." He says to me. Then he holds out his hand and says "Whats you're name?" I respond with my name and shake his hand.

He then does the same to Josh, in what I swear was a flirtatious manner. And then he looks to Brittany, holds out his hand and says "And you, madam?" "Brittany" she says. "Hey, Miss B." says the man. He then goes on to talk briefly on some really random crap, somewhere in which he mentions being Black, White, and Cherokee Indian. He then says that he's gonna go and enjoy his blunt.

The time from then until the time my dad picked us up passed quickly, and soon we were home. When we got here, Josh saw on some news site that two people had just been shot somewhere in downtown. Oh joy. [it was probalby nowhere near where we were, though. We were where all the nightlive was, and there were cops on every corner.]

We've decided that we fail at clubbing completely.Two times in a row now, we were unable to succeed. Our thinking is that we probably won't get it right until we're 21, and if at that time we still can't accomplish this then we should just give up.

[lol, wall o' text.]

Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

Number of posts : 1116
Level of Amanda-ness : 4
Level of Faggotry : 249
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!"   "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!" Empty09/08/08, 11:15 am

O_O
**just read the whole thing**

HAHAHAH nice.
Back to top Go down
Hard Gay
Troll
Troll
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 261
Level of Amanda-ness : 3
Level of Faggotry : 208
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!"   "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!" Empty09/08/08, 01:00 pm

Wow, that is epic. I just like the whole,"Na I'm just keepin' it real" bit. Nobody really likes republicans.
Back to top Go down
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

PostSubject: Re: "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!"   "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!" Empty09/08/08, 01:04 pm

Mechagodzilla wrote:
Wow, that is epic. I just like the whole,"Na I'm just keepin' it real" bit. Nobody really likes republicans.

True dat. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane
Marshall

Number of posts : 1720
Level of Amanda-ness : -29
Level of Faggotry : 667
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!"   "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!" Empty09/08/08, 03:48 pm

Toasting in epic bread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

PostSubject: Re: "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!"   "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!" Empty22/08/08, 03:09 am

So, its official. Brittany and I successfully went clubbing. LOL.

Tonight Brittany, Holly, Amber, and I went to the gay 90's because we knew for a fact that they were 18+ tonight. Well, it was pretty empty down in the dance floor area. There was almost nobody in there...

BUT

There was a drag show upstairs. It was epic. Epic, I say.
I shall go back again, and see more drag shows. Seriously.

So yes. Success at last.
[though, we predicted it would work this time because Josh wasn't with us. The world only ends when all three of us are together.]
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane
Shell

Number of posts : 1116
Level of Amanda-ness : 4
Level of Faggotry : 249
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!"   "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!" Empty22/08/08, 11:20 am

Hahaha congrats.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll
Rebecca

Number of posts : 250
Level of Amanda-ness : 0
Level of Faggotry : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!"   "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!" Empty23/08/08, 10:37 am

Ah man I need to go clubbing. Anyone want to come with?
Back to top Go down
http://myspce.com/hugmyflowerwithyoureyes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!"   "Gurrrrrl, you a Republican?!" Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geek Social :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: