Insane
Insane

Number of posts : 1116
Level of Amanda-ness : 4
Level of Faggotry : 249
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   25/08/08, 02:10 pm

Welp, I feel like shit, and I have to leave for work in 20 minutes >.<

I just want to curl up in a ball and go back to sleep, or cry.
Stupid being a girl
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane

Number of posts : 1720
Level of Amanda-ness : -29
Level of Faggotry : 667
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   25/08/08, 02:13 pm

I love how you say Anastasia chick is the most disgusting thing you've seen, when she was at Donohoe's party.

lol, @ partial irony.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Captain Eliyahu
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 148
Level of Amanda-ness : 0
Level of Faggotry : -24
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   25/08/08, 06:17 pm

ha, hahahahaha that is kinda coincidental.... well, stupid people think alike?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Insane
Insane

Number of posts : 1116
Level of Amanda-ness : 4
Level of Faggotry : 249
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   26/08/08, 01:12 am

Welp ... I kind of suck, and Marshall I don't want to here and shit about being hard on myself, because honestly that will just make me more upset.

Basically I pulled a few stupids at work and not feel bad and stupid. It was the first day I didn't want to be there, and I almost cried because I just felt sick as all hell.

sooo yeah.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   26/08/08, 02:10 am

I won't say anything about that, Shell.
I'm definitely not in the "advice-giving" mood, anyway.

I'm just not feeling good about anything. Even though I've been given good news recently, it's a moot point. Nothing seems to be going well. Of course, it's not true, but that doesn't make it feel any better. Every time I go anywhere with anyone, it's always the same thing. That whole, alone in the crowd, feeling. Everyone has someone. I've done a few things that I'm not proud of, recently. I scared myself a little, but no physical harm done, I promise. I miss people, much more than I should. I guess I really realize just how dependent I am on other people, especially when they all live forty-five minutes away. I mean, I just don't know any more.

Once more, don't bother commenting on this.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Troll
Troll

Number of posts : 250
Level of Amanda-ness : 0
Level of Faggotry : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   27/08/08, 09:46 pm

I still haven't found as job and only one person called me for and an interview and I haven't heard back from her since. But yet my neighbor went job hunting for a day and two places already wanted to interview her and then she got hired at one of the places. WTF!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspce.com/hugmyflowerwithyoureyes
pyronigma
Obsessed
Obsessed

Number of posts : 434
Level of Amanda-ness : -7
Level of Faggotry : 174
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   01/09/08, 09:38 pm

don't you hate it when a certain someone tells you that they get off work at a certain time. And you had plans to dye your hair or do something else. Then he gets off work and hour and a half early, and tries calling you while your in the shower, and your parents tell him that you are in the shower and will be out in a few minutes. (mind you he is calling from work)

Then you get out of the shower to 3 missed calls and about 2-3 txt messages all pretty much saying "Hey, I was going to come over, but you decided to do something while I was still at work, and even though it requires only about 5 minutes to finish your shower, and its only about five minutes to get to your house from work, Im not coming over because you had decided to dye your hair."

And then when you try talking to him, the first this he says "I was going to come over, but I got off a lot earlier than you expected, and you were busy taking a shower, so I felt like I didnt want to go see you."

And then it comes up several times in the conversation!

I just want to tell him "Hey, fuck off. You knew I was doing it tonight, and you got off super early. And you know what? I have people who are willing to drive 30-60 mins at two in the morning, just to listen to me complain about the dumbest shit in the world!!! And yet my own boyfriend cant drive the five minutes to say hello, thats kind of sad. Especially considering that whenever I got off early, I drove the 15-20 mins to see you!!!"

Alright I'm done :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.elftown.com/member.html?membernr=136096
Marshall
Insane
Insane

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   01/09/08, 10:16 pm

....I want to vent, but I don't know what to say....

I mean, everything I say, I've said before, and it's not helping much. It's just the same shit, over and over again. I'm sick of having these certain women on my mind, these certain unattainable women, who I have absolutely zero chance of dating, stuck in my mind. For years, even. Girls that have moved away, girls that have boyfriends, girls that don't like me. I counted, a few times, how many times the three conditions above happened to me with different girls. It was like, thirty five girls. Mind you, most of those were just harmless crushes. There are a rare few that I've considered using the "L" word to describe how I feel. There are a few that I actually told them that I loved them. Three of them. Two graduated, got a boyfriend and moved (Not necessarily in that order). One has a long-term boyfriend (20 months, if I remember correctly). And yet, despite that fact that I don't even see most of them very often I still can't stop thinking about them. Why do I have this obsession?! And then, besides them, there are a few girls right now that I have extreme feelings for (Four, if I'm not mistaken) that, as well, won't leave the recesses of my mind. All day, I sit here, and distract my brain with mindless tasks, like Internet and video games, and when there's a dull minute between the action, BAM! There it is again. That horrible empty feeling of being unwanted, and no matter how much I KNOW that it isn't true, it never really feels that way. I don't know why I can't dispel that stupid feeling.

But, whatever.
I've been dealing with this for four years, and I'm not going to let it get to me now.

Okay, I'm done venting. I'll let the mess I've stirred inside settle back down, and get bottled back up, and put away for another day.
Back to top Go down
pyronigma
Obsessed
Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   01/09/08, 10:19 pm

Great... long messages, lol
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   01/09/08, 10:22 pm

That's what this thread is for, after all.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2830
Level of Amanda-ness : 6
Level of Faggotry : 1279

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   01/09/08, 10:31 pm

Marshall wrote:

I mean, everything I say, I've said before, and it's not helping much. It's just the same shit, over and over again. I'm sick of having these certain women on my mind, these certain unattainable women, who I have absolutely zero chance of dating, stuck in my mind. For years, even. Girls that have moved away, girls that have boyfriends, girls that don't like me. I counted, a few times, how many times the three conditions above happened to me with different girls. It was like, thirty five girls. Mind you, most of those were just harmless crushes. There are a rare few that I've considered using the "L" word to describe how I feel. There are a few that I actually told them that I loved them. Three of them. Two graduated, got a boyfriend and moved (Not necessarily in that order). One has a long-term boyfriend (20 months, if I remember correctly). And yet, despite that fact that I don't even see most of them very often I still can't stop thinking about them. Why do I have this obsession?! And then, besides them, there are a few girls right now that I have extreme feelings for (Four, if I'm not mistaken) that, as well, won't leave the recesses of my mind. All day, I sit here, and distract my brain with mindless tasks, like Internet and video games, and when there's a dull minute between the action, BAM! There it is again. That horrible empty feeling of being unwanted, and no matter how much I KNOW that it isn't true, it never really feels that way. I don't know why I can't dispel that stupid feeling.

But, whatever.
I've been dealing with this for four years, and I'm not going to let it get to me now.

Okay, I'm done venting. I'll let the mess I've stirred inside settle back down, and get bottled back up, and put away for another day.

for the bolded... you have a penis

Insane
Insane

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   01/09/08, 10:35 pm

Justin wrote:
Marshall wrote:

But, whatever.

I'd agree, if my obsession was more sexual.
Back to top Go down
pyronigma
Obsessed
Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   01/09/08, 10:35 pm

O.o?
Back to top Go down
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal

Number of posts : 1410
Level of Amanda-ness : 2
Level of Faggotry : 918
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   03/09/08, 02:49 pm

Marshall wrote:
Justin wrote:
Marshall wrote:

But, whatever.

You know it is, you'd be lying if you said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   03/09/08, 04:38 pm

Xandrophone wrote:
Marshall wrote:
Justin wrote:
Marshall wrote:

But, whatever.

You know it is, you'd be lying if you said otherwise.

Of course, in every "relationship" of that type, there is some deal of sexual undertones, but the majority of the people that I'm attracted to, I am much more focused and drawn by their mental power. So shut up, manwhore.

tl;dr- I'm a liar. Deal.
Back to top Go down
pyronigma
Obsessed
Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   03/09/08, 10:38 pm

Wow you guys are getting super vicious
Back to top Go down
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   04/09/08, 12:12 pm

I haven't seen the tl;dr in a while I gotta start using it more ;)
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   04/09/08, 01:10 pm

I know, I missed it.
You should use it for your nerd-gasm's that us mortals hardly understand.
Back to top Go down
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   04/09/08, 03:02 pm

Marshall wrote:
I know, I missed it.
You should use it for your nerd-gasm's that us mortals hardly understand.

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Ben
Insane
Insane

Number of posts : 1162
Level of Amanda-ness : 1
Level of Faggotry : 710
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   04/09/08, 07:29 pm

It's amazing, for how much I complained about her, this still fucking sucks fucking monkey balls..... >.< FUCK!

Ah well, oh, and thus, there was singleness... >.<
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   04/09/08, 10:59 pm

Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Xander
The Linux Kernal
The Linux Kernal

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   04/09/08, 11:06 pm

Congrats, you'll be better off in the end, I'm sure :)
Back to top Go down
freedomsdreams
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 148
Level of Faggotry : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   06/09/08, 05:28 pm

i feel like shit..........anxiety is starting to overflow and i can't seem for the life of me to get it under control. my mind feels like it's slipping. the last two nights i have cried my eyes out for hours about my aunt. last night i was almost sick after........gods i miss her so much. this last month i've hardly thought about her and i feel like shit about it. i also keep thinking about my ex and everything that happened. no matter what anyone has ever said and done i've still always blamed myself. yeah i know there were times i was pinned and couldn't get away, and i was so gay i just would hide inside my head but i still let him do all that crap, so how can i blame him. fuck the stupid side effects have been getting at me, and things have been happening out of my control. one of the few friends i have made on campus i have just lost, hopefully not forever but probably, partially because of the stupid fucking after effects of what my ex did...............gods and tyler. i care about him so much but i just don't know if i can stay with him. things haven't been ok for quite awhile and they haven't been getting better. we both are unstable and i just don't know if i can deal with so much unstability. i'm trying to build myself up but at the same time i'm trying to help him. i feel like i've been unfair to him too. i just don't know if i can leave him but i feel like i have to, it's just too much. i actually cactus myself last night. cactus myself, i haven't done that stuff in almost half a year.............shit this all sucks, i think i'll just go cry
Back to top Go down
Ben
Insane
Insane

Number of posts : 1162
Level of Faggotry : 710
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   06/09/08, 05:36 pm

*hug*

This has definately not been a good month / summer
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Insane
Insane

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   06/09/08, 07:21 pm

Ben wrote:
*hug*

This has definately not been a good month / summer

/agree.

Kristie, I don't even know where to begin...
At all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!   

Back to top Go down

Vent Your Little Heart Out!!!
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next