Geek Social
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Health Care and Relevant Politics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Insane
Insane
Ryan

Number of posts : 833
Level of Amanda-ness : 10
Level of Faggotry : 400
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Health Care and Relevant Politics Empty
PostSubject: Health Care and Relevant Politics   Health Care and Relevant Politics Empty23/03/10, 10:23 am

Ok, I know that we've talked politics here in past, especially during the election, so it should be no secret to anyone. I'm sure you're all aware about the passing (and soon to be signing) of the new health care reform bill. Well, frankly, I know pretty much jack (read: nothing) about it, and it quite possibly could become relevant to me in the near future.

That said, here's a thread for your questions, venting, concerns, etc. regarding the bill and other relevant politics. If anyone has any hard data on the subject, I'd appreciate it if they could post a link. I could just go listen to a few rounds of extemporaneous speaking: domestic, but you know those extempers: they'll tell you anything to get a win Health Care and Relevant Politics 313426

To start things out, here's a short little article by the Washington that sums up the major changes briefly: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/22/AR2010032200410.html
Back to top Go down
Justin
Administrator
Administrator
Justin

Number of posts : 2830
Level of Amanda-ness : 6
Level of Faggotry : 1279
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Health Care and Relevant Politics   Health Care and Relevant Politics Empty23/03/10, 10:26 am

well i know it forces people to have healthcare...

and now the government will set up several plans that all healthcare providers must follow...

thats all i really know about it
Back to top Go down
https://geeksocial.rpg-board.net
Reprimanded Mandrake
Administrator
Administrator
Reprimanded Mandrake

Number of posts : 2342
Level of Amanda-ness : 6
Level of Faggotry : 725
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Health Care and Relevant Politics   Health Care and Relevant Politics Empty23/03/10, 01:48 pm

Ryan wrote:
but you know those extempers: they'll tell you anything to get a win

FACT. lol.

I'm a bad person and have not been paying attention to any news at all whatsoever, so currently I have no opinion. I'll read up on it later. lol. /fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Health Care and Relevant Politics   Health Care and Relevant Politics Empty

Back to top Go down

Health Care and Relevant Politics
Page 1 of 1